We are your neighborhood farmer

We are your neighborhood farmers -- Get in touch at 707 347-9465 or wmorgenthaler@gmail.com

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Connie, thanks for the Bill McKibbin interview. Not only is he one of my heroes, the content of the talk is totally related to the 350 Garden Challenge. Some may not know that 350 stands for 350 parts per million of carbon in the atmosphere. McKibbin's been on this since the 70's and although he did not invent 350 as a number he works full time now promoting it's importance with his organization www.350.org

Unfortunately I can't open and play it so I will include another interview here from a while ago but related to another favorite book "Deep Ecology". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5YVXnnfS28

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping Bill McKibben's words - and our deeds here together bring us closer to the security he says we need to build - and the resilience. Seems growing food and sharing is a solid step.

    ReplyDelete